Prince George’s County is packed with activities to get you through this winter season with joy and connection, from nature-centered crafts for the kids to rousing concerts from local and international acts.
Check out one of these February events and activities to join in the fun:
- Meet the Baltimore Orioles when they visit the Bowie State University Student Center on February 4 at 2 p.m. Fans who buy tickets in advance can get autographs from their favorite players.
- Join the February edition of drag bingo at Denizens Brewing Co. in Riverdale Park. On February 8 at 7 p.m., Emerald Star will host the free event, where you can drink locally-made beer and win prizes.
- Head to MGM National Harbor on February 8 to see K-pop group P1Harmony. Tickets are on sale now and the show starts at 7:30 p.m.
- Hear the rock & roll swagger and southern Maryland stomp sounds of More AM Than PM at the Listening Room of the Brentwood Arts Exchange. The $15 show starts at 8 p.m. on February 10.
- Watch high-level wheelchair athletes compete at the 2023 Capital Clash Wheelchair Rugby Tournament from February 11–12. The free competition starts at 9 a.m. at the Southern Regional Technology & Recreation Complex in Fort Washington.
- Bring the kids to a nature-themed storytime and craft session at the Watkins Nature Center in Upper Marlboro on February 3, 10, or 17. Register ahead of time for the interactive, hands-on lesson led by a naturalist.
- Celebrate Valentine’s Day with the family at the Brentwood Arts Exchange on February 11 at 2 p.m. Each participant at this free workshop will get two sheets of Shrinky Dinks to create original cards, jewelry, key chains, and other keepsakes.
- Everyone is welcome at the Crocheting and Knitting evening on February 21 at the Laurel Library. No experience is necessary and materials will be provided at the 6:30 p.m. event led by the Seventh Street Ravelutionaries.
Check out more events in Prince George’s County for this month and beyond.