When it comes to desserts and treats, one just isn’t enough. Luckily, there are plenty of bakeries and sweet shops in Prince George’s that can help you indulge in this luxury. From vegan cupcakes to on-the-go cakes, the region has options for every type of sweet tooth.
Satisfy your cravings at one of these 10 sugar-driven shops:
- Try a blueberry scone, an apple strudel, or a cherry turnover to start your morning at the Shortcake Bakery in Hyattsville. Or, if you stop by later in the day, try a carrot cake cupcake, triple chocolate brownie, or molasses ginger cookie.
- Level up your sweets at Sugar Vault Desserts in Hyattsville, where you can indulge in a slice of Cinnamon Toast Crunch rum cake, or blueberry lemon honeybun-stuffed cheesecake.
- Convenience and delight come together in the cake jars at Mr. Bake in Riverdale Park. get the award-winning Sweet Potato Cake in a Jar or the classic banana pudding.
- Visit J&R Bakery at the Dutch Village Market in Upper Marlboro to get freshly baked chocolate chip cookies, whoopie pies, pumpkin rolls, lemon meringue pies, and more.
- Order the buttery red velvet cupcakes or fluffy cinnamon rolls from Pure Sweet Indulgence Bakery in College Park, where you can also get savory meals to balance the sugar rush.
- Bite into fresh homemade donuts and cool off with homemade soft-serve ice cream at Miller Farms in Clinton. Everything is made daily with high-quality ingredients.
- The treats at Sweet Tooth Cakes & Pastries in Capitol Heights are Halal certified, and the bakery also serves vegan options, including Dutch apple pies, marble cakes, and brownies.
- Stop by Tiffany’s Bakery in Clinton for chocolate-dipped strawberries, eclairs, cupcakes, and more. This bakery has been family owned and operated since 1978 and specializes in cakes of all kinds.
- Desserts by Gerard in Oxon Hill offers sugary croissants filled with fruits and custards, brioches, and danishes along with its breakfast sandwich menu.
- Turn to a healthier version of a treat at The Waterhole Community in Mount Rainier, where you can drink fruit smoothies that contain goji berries, spirulina, and coconut water.
Try more restaurants in Prince George’s.