Constructed in 1889, Abraham Hall is located in the historic
African-American community of Rossville. The first African-American
historic site in Prince George’s to be fully restored utilizing public
funds, Abraham Hall served as a meeting hall, house of worship, school, and
social hall. It was constructed by the Benevolent Sons & Daughters of
Abraham. Renovated and re-dedicated in 2009, the building houses the Black
History Program of the Maryland-National Capital & Planning Commission,
Prince George’s County Parks & Recreation.