Field of Grass and Flowers

Forest Grove M.E. Church (Chapel #2)

Fechet Avenue
Andrews Air Force Base , MD 20762
(301) 981-2273
Visit Website
  • Details

    1914 frame chapel with crenelated tower. Interior renovated after fire in 1985; third chapel on this site includes 1854 chapel in the no-longer existing village of Centerfield, 1880 chapel destroyed by windstorm in 1914.