Field of Grass and Flowers

Holy Trinity Episcopal Church Rectory

13106 Annapolis Road
Bowie , MD 20715
(301) 262-5353
Visit Website
  • Details

    1829, 1890s 2 1/2 story gable-roof brick dwelling of sidehall- and-double parlor plan with Tuscan columned porch, and later kitchen wing. Fine example of early Greek Revival-style brick dwelling, built as Rectory for Holy Trinity; one of only three surviving examples of its type in Prince George’s County.