Field of Grass and Flowers

Old Marlboro Primary School

14554 Elm Street
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
  • Details

    1896, 1921, 1-story wood frame structure with central gabled entrance bay. Built by Benjamin Crauford; the 1896 school was a replacement building for an earlier public female school built in 1867; the building was converted to a residence in 1921; highly visible small-scale landmark in Upper Marlboro.