Field of Grass and Flowers

Saint George’s Episcopal Chapel & Cemetery

7010 Glenn Dale Road
Glenn Dale, MD 20769
(301) 262-3285
Visit Website
  • Details

    1892, restored frame gable-roof church building with ornamental shingle siding in gable front and stained glass altar window. Erected as mission chapel of Holy Trinity parish; fine example of late Victorian Gothic ecclesiastical architecture with Queen Anne decorative features.