Field of Grass and Flowers

Saint John’s Episcopal Church & Cemetery

11040 Baltimore Avenue
Beltsville, MD 20705
(301) 937-4292
Visit Website
  • Details

    1877 gable-roof brick church, bell tower with Stick-style detail and 1920s parish hall. 2-story brick office wing added in 1991. Third church on the site of Zion Parish; designed by Baltimore architect John R. Niernsee; cornerstone laid by Bishop William Pinkney.