Field of Grass and Flowers

Saint Mary’s Beneficial Society Hall

14825 Pratt Street
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
  • Details

    c. 1892 -one-story, front-gabled frame structure with entrance, porch and small box office at west gable end. For nearly a century the center of social, religious, and charitable activities of local black Catholic community; last remaining building of a group of stores and houses on Pratt Street dating from 1850 to 1930; restored as law office in 1980s.