1820s, 1850s, 1936, side-gabled Georgian-plan brick house raised in
mid-19th century to full two stories; flanking 20th-century wings added and
building renovated in 1936 to become headquarters of Patuxent Wildlife
Research Center. Significant as one of the principal homes in Prince
George’s County of the prominent Snowden family; last of the neighboring
Snowden estates to pass out of Snowden family ownership.