1884, 1-story, 3-bay schoolhouse of wood-frame construction with side
gabled roof. Constructed for white students in the county, the school
served several communities until a new, more convenient site for a school
was chosen in 1909; significant as one of the oldest extant schoolhouses in
the county and an excellent example of vernacular school architecture from
the late 19th century.