When an experience is centered on delicious wine, gorgeous views, and good company, it’s bound to be a good one. Whether you’re planning a day with your friends or a weekend excursion with a loved one, the four wineries along the Legacy Wine Trail in Prince George’s are the perfect spot for a getaway. For an even more personal experience, book a tour with Prince George’s own wine concierge.
Connect with these Prince George’s wineries and wine experts for a first-rate experience:
- Gemeny Winery and Vineyards are set on a 200-acre working family farm in Brandywine. Open on the weekends, the landscape shines a light on Maryland farming, with its fields of grain and lush forests.
- Two Lions Vineyards is an old-world-inspired winery that hosts private events, public tastings, and celebrations. Reopening in April, and located in Upper Marlboro, Two Lions creates wines that work for any palate, whether that’s crisp and fruity, or dry and full-bodied.
- Hop into the rustic barn at Janemark Winery and Vineyard to sample wine from fields that once grew tobacco. This family farm has been running since 1877, and it’s now home to many wine-producing grape varieties, including Petit Manseng and Barbera.
- Passed down from generation to generation, Robin Hill Farm and Vineyards have been running since 1955. The family has made significant strides in environmentally friendly practices, and it has been awarded the Soil Conservation Farm of the Year honor twice. Visit the renovated tobacco barn for a tasting.
- The experts at Vino 301 can create the perfect wine tour or tasting event for your group, sharing the many unique and delicious wines from Prince George’s. Its ambassadors are passionate about wine and intimately familiar with what the region has to offer. Join the Shades of Vino Club to get customized wines for your collection and access to exclusive events.
Find more wineries and wine bars in Prince George’s to enjoy.