Bring an added level of rest and relaxation to your life by spending some time at the spa. In Prince George’s, you can soothe your aching muscles in a steaming Jacuzzi bath, indulge in body-boosting beauty treatments, and center yourself amid a community of wellness. Find the respite that works for you.
Book a session at one of these spas and wellness centers in Prince George’s:
- It’s easy to fill a day at the Relache Spa at the Gaylord National Resort & Convention Center. Book the Cozy Comfort Spa Journey, packed with its restorative rituals, warm essential oils, and luxurious skin treatments. Heal your hands and feet with an AHHH-Mazing Nails session, which includes a manicure and pedicure. Relax with a Peaceful Pregnancy Couples Massage, with its special prenatal attention. There’s truly a spa treatment for every visitor — and you can combine them to make the most of your time at the resort.
- The Spa at MGM National Harbor is a massive, inviting oasis just outside the bustling city of the Nation’s Capital. The 27,000-square-foot property includes eleven spa rooms, a full-service salon, a fitness center, and more. You can book a custom massage, a hand or foot reflexology session, and a CBD wellness journey to relax. You can then indulge yourself in the spa’s manicures, pedicures, hair stylings, and facials.
- You don’t need to be staying at The Hotel at the University of Maryland in College Park to enjoy the services of its spa. The Spa offers deep-tissue massages, invigorating body treatments, and rejuvenating facials. You can also stop by for nail and wax sessions. Once you’re there, you’ll get access to the heated indoor pool and state-of-the-art fitness center — and take advantage of the seasonal specials.
- The Wellspring Manor & Spa is an immersive experience from start to finish. While you’re at the sprawling, gorgeous campus in Upper Marlboro, you can gain the benefits of a deep-tissue massage, a hot-stone massage, a deep-pore facial, a Black River sugar-mint foot scrub, and more. It’s also the perfect spot for a group retreat, with its customizable retreats and options for tranquil overnights at the historic, idyllic manor.
- With a focus on therapeutic massage and bodywork treatments, Shine Massage and Wellness Studio in College Park offers sessions in a cozy, relaxed environment. Therapists and practitioners at the studio create customized treatments for your personal wellness and self-care regimen, including Swedish and deep-tissue massage, craniosacral therapy, and manual Lymph drainage.
- A session at Crave Therapeutic Massage is focused on all five senses. While you’re there for your massage, you’ll also get to enjoy fruit-infused water, soft visual projections, delicate aromas, soothing sounds, and personalized body work. Book a Swedish massage, reflexology treatment, sports massage, neuromuscular massage, or one of the other treatment options.
- Indulgence Health is an inclusive experience, encouraging proper nutrition, exercise, peace of mind, and physical care of the body. Along with offering therapeutic massage, spa treatments, and Reiki energetic healing, the site also offers life coaching, herbal remedies, and yoga therapy. You can also sign up for one of its multiple retreats and workshops.
Book a complete spa weekend in Prince George’s with this itinerary.