1928, Flemish-bond brick-veneer church composed of a rectangular-plan nave
with a square tower at its SW corner and a hyphen at its NW corner
connecting a two-story addition; decorative bargeboard with a collar beam
is sited within the upper gable end of the facade. Built to serve the rural
community of Clinton; the building expanded during the late-20th century as
the congregation grew; excellent example of an early- to mid-20th-century
Gothic Revival-style church.