1867-1871, the wood-frame front-gable structure is clad in board-and-batten
wood; the bell tower and rear addition were added later; the main block has
stained glass, lancet-arched windows Initially designated as a chapel, the
church building became the home of the independent parish of the Epiphany
Church in 1871; it was expanded in the early20th century as the
congregation of Forestville grew; an excellent example of Gothic
Revival-style ecclesiastical architecture.