Field of Grass and Flowers

Hilleary Magruder House/William Hilleary House

4703 Annapolis Road
Bladensburg , MD 20710
Visit Website
  • Details

    Mid-18th century 1 1/2 story stucco-covered stone gambrel-roof house, restored as offices in the 1980s. Built for William Hilleary and visited by George Washington in 1787; one of four surviving pre-Revolutionary buildings in Bladensburg; owned or rented by a series of five doctors, including Dr. Archibald Magruder.