Field of Grass and Flowers

Marlboro Hunt Club

5902 Green Landing Road
Upper Marlboro , MD 20772
(410) 268-6969
Visit Website
  • Details

    c. 1855, 1880 and 1920s, two-story board-and-batten structure expanded from original central three-bay section to nine bays in length; 19th-century French hunt-scene wallpaper. Originally a small domestic structure at mid-19th century steamboat landing on Patuxent River; became hunt club in 1880s, visited by Theodore Roosevelt and other prominent gentlemen hunters”.