Field of Grass and Flowers

Ridgeley Rosenwald School

8507 Central Avenue
Capitol Heights, MD 20743
(301) 333-6560
Visit Website
  • Details

    1927, vernacular wood frame shingled school building with hipped roof. Built in 1927 as part of the Rosenwald program, later used as a special center and since 1960 served as the bus management office for Prince George’s County Public schools. Most intact of the 9 remaining of the original 23 Rosenwald Schools in the County.