Field of Grass and Flowers

Saint Barnabas Church & Cemetery

5203 Saint Barnabas Road
Oxon Hill, MD 20745
(301) 249-5000
Visit Website
  • Details

    1851 brick church with three-story entry tower, mitre arched windows and corbelled cornice; grounds include Rectory, Sexton’s House and parish hall. Built as chapel for St. John’s at Broad Creek to replace original 1830 mission chapel.