Field of Grass and Flowers

Saint James Episcopal Church

13010 8th Street
Bowie, MD 20715
(301) 262-4442
Visit Website
  • Details

    1906, 1923 Gothic revival style wood frame chapel. As early as 1872, Holy Trinity Vestry considered building in Huntington. This idea was abandoned in favor of one in Glenn Dale, the next train stop. That building is called St. George’s Chapel.