Field of Grass and Flowers

Saint Thomas Episcopal Church & Cemetery

14300 St. Thomas Church Road
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(301) 627-8469
Visit Website
  • Details

    1742-45 cruciform, brick church with Gothic Revival stained glass windows; apse added in 1859, and three story entry tower added in 1888. Built as chapel-of-ease for northern St. Paul’s Parish; home church of Thomas John Claggett, first Episcopal Bishop consecrated in United States; focal point of Croom community.