c. 1930, the 1-story yellow brick commercial building has a rectangular
plan with a canted corner entrance bay; a flat roof with a Mission-style
parapet caps the structure. The building’s construction c. 1930 reflects
the rapid expansion Mount Rainier experienced as a streetcar suburb during
the first decades of the 20th century, it is an established feature of the
neighborhood that is notable for its architectural qualities.