Field of Grass and Flowers

Trinity Episcopal Church & Cemetery

14519 Church Street
Upper Marlboro, MD 20772
(301) 627-2636
Visit Website
  • Details

    1846 brick church with steep gable roof and Gothic arch stained glass windows; four-story crenelated tower added in 1896. Designed by Baltimore architect Robert Cary Long; stands on site of Episcopal church organized in 1810 by Bishop Thomas John Claggett.