Field of Grass and Flowers

Trueman Point Landing

18610 Trueman Point Road
Aquasco, MD 20608
Visit Website
  • Details

    1817 1932, Steamboat landing 1860 1930; remains of pilings still visible; warehouse no longer survives. Served as river port for Woodville (Aquasco) farmers throughout 18th, 19th and early 20th centuries; bought in 1817 by Captain George Weems who established riverboat landing.