There’s nothing quite like a hot slice of cheesy pizza, a plate of perfectly cooked pasta, or a sweet and creamy cannoli. In Prince George’s, you can find all of these and more. The region is full of delicious, authentic Italian restaurants and pizzerias. Pick one for a date night, one for a night out with friends, and one for a family-friendly lunch. You can also treat yourself!
To satisfy your pizza and pasta cravings, visit one of these Italian restaurants in Prince George’s:
- When you dine at Three Brothers Italian Restaurant in Hyattsville and Bowie, you’ll enjoy family recipes passed down through generations. Try the meat lover’s calzone, gluten-free pizzas, and eggplant parmesan pizza.
- For authentic Italian cuisine, head to Topolina in Camp Springs. The restaurant has an extensive menu of items, including shrimp bruschetta, calamari, veal romana, and rigatoni with sausage. If you can’t decide, you can stop by for the buffet during lunch or dinner hours.
- Take family dining to another level at Mama Stella’s Ristorante Italiano in Clinton. Order the chicken crovato in white wine sauce with fresh mushrooms, the scampi marinara, or the ravioli al sugo.
- The menu at Anthony’s Italian Restaurant in Bowie is as classic as it gets. Make your pizzas and calzones, choose from a list of pasta, or keep it light with one of the many salads.
- Head to NY Italian Deli & Restaurant in Brandywine for the submarine sandwiches of your dreams. You can chow down on the Goodfella, packed with chicken, prosciutto, and mozzarella, or the Sicilian, with its mortadella, pepperoni, salami, and provolone.
- Combine Indian and Italian dishes at Bella Indian Italian Cuisine in Laurel. Order the chicken marsala, chicken tikka calzone, paneer tikka pizza, and more fusion meals that will spice up your palate.
- The College Park location of Mama Lucia serves half-pound meatballs, baked ziti, pizza by the slice, wedding soup, and more. Check out the specials calendar beforehand to get deals on pasta, pizza, and wine.
- You can get classic Italian dishes or new twists on old favorites at Fiorella in National Harbor, like spaghetti bolognese and seafood mac & cheese. End the experience with either the warm caramel bread pudding or Nonna’s cannolis.
- Paisano’s in College Park offers classic pizzas, a kid's menu, plates of pasta, and plenty of salads. Add a cannoli, brownie, fried zeppole, or slice of cheesecake to finish off the already indulgent meal.
- Choose from one of the many chef-created pizza combinations or create your own from the extensive list of gourmet toppings at Pizzeria Paradiso in Hyattsville. Start the meal with house-made garlic knots or meatballs in tomato sauce.
Keep your foodie adventures going with these 10 spots in Prince George’s for the best comfort food.
Be sure to confirm hours of operation before visiting each location.