1924, 2 1/2 story, 3-bay masonry L-shaped church designed in the Classical
Revival style with a front columned portico and a bell tower located in the
crook of the L. Designed by architect Rossel E. Mitchell, the church
reflects the rapid expansion Mount Rainer experienced as a streetcar suburb
during the first decades of the 20th century; the building is an
established and familiar visual feature of the neighborhood and is notable
for its architectural details.